NA Celicas
NACelicas has now merged into Garage-X.org so for all the Toyota Celica info you were looking for, please check out the Toyota section on Garage-X.org.

Thanks,
Jamie
Garage-X.org
NA Celicas
NACelicas has now merged into Garage-X.org so for all the Toyota Celica info you were looking for, please check out the Toyota section on Garage-X.org.

Thanks,
Jamie
Garage-X.org
NA Celicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NA Celicas

Dedicated To The FWD Naturally Aspirated Toyota Celica's With The 3SGE, 5SFE, 3SFE And The 4AFE - Including Turbo And 4WS Models

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I didn't buy it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slammed_celica
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)

I didn't buy it Empty
PostSubject: I didn't buy it   I didn't buy it I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:47 am

I went to look at the ST183 for sale yesterday, i didn't buy it.

i done the 4ws fault code test and brought up code 11 which means ECU - cheap or expensive fix?

That wasnt the only problem, the interior was torn and stunk of smoke and the clearcoat was peeling Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
3Spower
Moving Up The Rev Band (3500RPM)
Moving Up The Rev Band (3500RPM)
3Spower

I didn't buy it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I didn't buy it   I didn't buy it I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Not sure on price, i'd imagine finding a 2nd hand one these days is going to be a pain.

As the saying goes, 'there are plenty more fish in the sea.' santa
Back to top Go down
rollaboy
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)
rollaboy

I didn't buy it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I didn't buy it   I didn't buy it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:43 am

I would imagine Toyota would still sell them, would cost a bit though. Depends how much you want the car.

Not sure on the ECU question though sorry, your better off starting a thread in the 4ws tech section
Back to top Go down
slammed_celica
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)

I didn't buy it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I didn't buy it   I didn't buy it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:20 am

I will start a new thread now, i don't really want to go to a dealer for a brand new one, chances are it will be worth more than the car Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I didn't buy it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I didn't buy it   I didn't buy it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I didn't buy it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NA Celicas :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: