NA Celicas
NACelicas has now merged into Garage-X.org so for all the Toyota Celica info you were looking for, please check out the Toyota section on Garage-X.org.

Thanks,
Jamie
Garage-X.org
NA Celicas
NACelicas has now merged into Garage-X.org so for all the Toyota Celica info you were looking for, please check out the Toyota section on Garage-X.org.

Thanks,
Jamie
Garage-X.org
NA Celicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NA Celicas

Dedicated To The FWD Naturally Aspirated Toyota Celica's With The 3SGE, 5SFE, 3SFE And The 4AFE - Including Turbo And 4WS Models

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

favourite town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackyboy
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Jackyboy

favourite town Empty
PostSubject: favourite town   favourite town I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:55 am

hello
what is our favourite town just out of the top of your head,mine is london
what is yours? tongue
Back to top Go down
Celica_XR9145
Admin
Admin
Celica_XR9145

favourite town Empty
PostSubject: Re: favourite town   favourite town I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:26 pm

i would have to say bristol, uk because thats where im from.

If not there, my top 3 would be:

1. Queenstown, NZ
2. Franz Josef, NZ
3. Between Timaru And Christchurch, NZ
Back to top Go down
https://nacelicas.darkbb.com
Boosted
Idling (750RPM)
Idling (750RPM)
Boosted

favourite town Empty
PostSubject: Re: favourite town   favourite town I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:29 pm

Probably Dunedin funny enough. Spent alot of my school holidays as a kid down there, loved it. Havent been for years, but really want to.

Otherwise its all those small towns you come across while touring the country.

Ive only been to Sydney once and hated it, so can only comment on places in New Zealand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toyspeed.org.nz
Celica_XR9145
Admin
Admin
Celica_XR9145

favourite town Empty
PostSubject: Re: favourite town   favourite town I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Boosted wrote:
Probably Dunedin funny enough. Spent alot of my school holidays as a kid down there, loved it. Havent been for years, but really want to.

Ive only been to Sydney once and hated it, so can only comment on places in New Zealand.

Really, Dunedin is an awesome place to live, less trafic than christchurch and whatnot but very cold lol!

What was wrong with sydney? Ive never been there but know people who have and they said it was OK but not great and prefered New Zealand.

I also think them small towns are awesome, they seem to have some great driving roads with some wicked views Cool
Back to top Go down
Boosted
Idling (750RPM)
Idling (750RPM)
Boosted

favourite town Empty
PostSubject: Re: favourite town   favourite town I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:57 pm

Celica_XR9145 wrote:
Boosted wrote:

Really, Dunedin is an awesome place to live, less trafic than christchurch and whatnot but very cold lol!

What was wrong with sydney? Ive never been there but know people who have and they said it was OK but not great and prefered New Zealand.

I also think them small towns are awesome, they seem to have some great driving roads with some wicked views Cool

The problem with Sydney is that it is like Auckland. And i dont like Auckland Laughing

Getting from 1 side to the other takes ages, busy as etc. Im a country person and like the peace and quiet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.toyspeed.org.nz
Celica_XR9145
Admin
Admin
Celica_XR9145

favourite town Empty
PostSubject: Re: favourite town   favourite town I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:06 pm

with you there mate Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

favourite town Empty
PostSubject: Re: favourite town   favourite town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favourite town
Page 1 of 1