NA Celicas
NACelicas has now merged into Garage-X.org so for all the Toyota Celica info you were looking for, please check out the Toyota section on Garage-X.org.

Thanks,
Jamie
Garage-X.org
NA Celicas
NACelicas has now merged into Garage-X.org so for all the Toyota Celica info you were looking for, please check out the Toyota section on Garage-X.org.

Thanks,
Jamie
Garage-X.org
NA Celicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NA Celicas

Dedicated To The FWD Naturally Aspirated Toyota Celica's With The 3SGE, 5SFE, 3SFE And The 4AFE - Including Turbo And 4WS Models

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Track st202 celica 2.0 gt non turbo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
track_celica
Idling (750RPM)
Idling (750RPM)

Track st202 celica 2.0 gt non turbo Empty
PostSubject: Track st202 celica 2.0 gt non turbo   Track st202 celica 2.0 gt non turbo I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Hi there,
I'm currently preparing this celica for track ! and was looking for some tech infomation on the induction side i'm going to fabricate an air inake pipe but first need to firgure out the various pipes connected to the intake pipe, Ill attach some pictures so it's clear on the items i need to Identify 2 are obvious air intake temp sensor,and the big one is the intake noise reduction link,

Now the other two i'm a litttle lost on, one of them goes to the throtle body and the other to a vac pipe which goes to a valve could anyone shine some light on either of these ! hope the pictures attach ok

cheers

Track st202 celica 2.0 gt non turbo IMGA0547
Track st202 celica 2.0 gt non turbo IMGA0544
Back to top Go down

Track st202 celica 2.0 gt non turbo
Page 1 of 1